Learn how to unlock your potential through the Wim Hof Method – a proven natural way to achieve a high level of human performance.
Over the past two years, I have helped a diverse range of people who want to take control of their health and happiness. My philosophy is to make this method accessible to all. My students are all ages and come from all walks of life.
In these workshops, I will challenge your beliefs and conditioning as I bring together the Wim Hof Method (WHM) theory and practice while also introducing other modalities with the support of a strong team of experienced facilitators. I am confident you will gain additional tools that you can incorporate into your daily practice. We will be covering the following:
- WHM Theory:Three pillars of the method (1) Breathing Technique, (2) Cold Exposure and (3) Commitment. This will include a discussion on immune system, inflammation, the science of stress, and brown fat activation. Also, covered is an overview of the science and various scientific research.
- WHM Practice:Dive deep into the experience as we apply the theory into a guided breath work session, mindset training and cold exposure through ice baths.
- Other modalities and exercises throughout the day:Power of music through sound healing and the drumming circle, group work, movement and stretching.
Here’s what I currently offer:
- 1-day immersive experience
- 2-day weekend retreats
- Corporate packages
- Expedition Retreats
- Tailored Group Packages
- 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions
The benefits and more:
- manage stress effectively
- boost your metabolism
- feel more energised
- heightened focus and determination
- fight inflammation and infection
- help combat depression and anxiety
- improve performance and recovery
- better sleep
The effects of the WHM differ from person to person. Everyone’s experience will be slightly different from each other and is partially determined by your own goals and expectations. The potential benefits are numerous and diverse. The only way to find out what the WHM can do for you is to try it for yourself!